Paramus, New Jersey
189 Route 17 South
Paramus, NJ 07652
Across the highway from Paramus Chevrolet
Serving You Today Until 5:00 pm
|Monday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Scott Gunther Franchise Store OwnerView Our Store Site
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES TO OUR STORE HOURS
New Year's Eve: 10AM - 4PM
New Year's Day: CLOSED
Wild Birds Unlimited Open Once Again for Safe In-Store Shopping
Throughout this time, we were happy to be able to serve you in a limited capacity and sincerely appreciate your support of our locally-owned small business. We are happy to see your smiling face in person once again!
We want you to know that our top priority will be to provide a safe environment for you and for our staff. For the foreseeable future, a few things will be different in the store and we appreciate your patience as we all get back to feeling "normal" once again.
During this unprecedented time we will require the following:
- We must limit the number of customers in the showroom to 50 people according to NJ state guidelines of 50% capacity.
- All customers must wear a face mask or covering (e.g., bandana, scarf, etc.) upon entering the store. You will not be allowed into the store without one. If you elect to not wear a mask or covering, you always have the option of using our curbside service. You may place your order by phone at (201) 599-0099 and we will bring it out to your car.
- We ask that you please sanitize your hands when you come into the showroom. A hand sanitizing station will be set up at the front of the store.
- We would prefer that you not wear gloves, especially those that have been worn to other locations. If you are reusing gloves, you must clean them with hand sanitizer.
- Please observe social distancing policies by maintaining a distance of at least 6' from others while in the store.
Store Cleaning Policies: Prior to reopening, our store has been deep-cleaned by a professional cleaning service. During daily operations, our staff will use disinfectants to frequently clean high-touch areas such as door handles and near the checkout counter. A more thorough cleaning will occur each night.
If you're not yet comfortable shopping in-store, you can keep your feeders filled by ordering online at MyWBU Store to have items delivered or to arrange for curbside pickup, or just call us at us at (201) 599-0099.
Until we meet again, we wish you peace and good health.
Scott Gunther and Your WBU Staff